Quantitative Approach Definition:
The quantitative approach involves the use of quantitative techniques to improve decision making. This approach is also called operations research or management science.
Other Related Accounting Articles:
- Total Quality Management
- Information Analysis
- What is Business Process Re engineering?
- Definition and Explanation of Bookkeeping
- Relevant Costing Technique
- Accounting System
- What are Organic Sales?
- Make or Buy Decision Definition
- Differential Costs or Incremental cost
- Cost Classifications for Predicting Cost Behavior (Variable and Fixed Cost)
Download E accounting book in MS-word format for just 20 $ - Click here to Download