An organization is a deliberate arrangement of people to accomplish some specific purpose. Each organization has three characteristics; first, each organization has a distinct purpose. This purpose is usually expressed in terms of a goal or a set of goals that organization hopes to accomplish, second each organization is composed of people and third, each organization develop a deliberate structure so that its members can do their work in order to accomplish its goals.
Other Related Accounting Articles:
- Manager Definition
- What is Business Process Re engineering?
- E-Business (Electronic Business) Definition
- Management accounting uses
- Human Skills Definition
- Controlled Disbursement
- Cost Structure Definition
- Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions AAOIF
- Management Definition
Download E accounting book in MS-word format for just 20 $ - Click here to Download