Incremental Analysis Definition:
Incremental analysis is an analytical approach that focuses only on those items of revenue, cost, and volume that will change as a result of a decision.
Y = a + bX
Other Related Accounting Articles:
- Differential Costs or Incremental cost
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis
- Incremental Cost Definition
- Quantitative Approach Definition
- What is Sales Volume Variance?
- Multiple Regression Definition
- Responsibility Accounting Definition
- Differential Cost Definition
- Sales Quantity Variance
- Importance of Variance Analysis
Download E accounting book in MS-word format for just 20 $ - Click here to Download