Benchmarking is the study of organizations that are among the best in the world at performing a particular task.
The idea is to study and analyze the reasons of the success of the most successful organizations in a particular field all over the world and then to set a benchmark to follow them. Next to take steps to meet or exceed the benchmark already set.
The final step is to check weather benchmark has been achieved or not. If not, find the reason and try to correct.
Other Related Accounting Articles:
- Division of Labor Definition
- Organizational Behavior Definition
- Plan-do-check-act (PDCA) Cycle Definition
- Production Budget Definition
- significant information
- Universality of Management Definition
- Business Process Definition
- Quality Circles Definition
- Step Variable Cost Definition
- Strong Culture Definition
Download E accounting book in MS-word format for just 20 $ - Click here to Download